PDA

View Full Version : 87 GN for sale - First $5000 cash only

IMAHOG317
12-21-2004, 05:52 PM
NEW INFO NEW INFO NEW INFO All original daily driver. My wife used this car to commute to work practically every day since 12/26/1986. It has 145,000 miles on it. It is an all original drive train including the turbo. It still runs good and looks decent. It uses a little oil and leaks a little oil. It has 2 dings from a hail storm. It has some rust mainly in the doors which have been repaired once but they are starting to show rust again. It has rear window defogger, power brakes, power steering, power windows, power door locks, power driver seat, concert sound stereo/ cassette, and T-tops. We have replaced the wheels but we do have the original wheels. We were told one or more was bent, but I think 1 of the tires just had a bad belt. One wheel does have a big rust spot. This is not a show car. It was good dependable transportation for our family for over 15 years. We recently moved into a condominium and no longer have the room to store it for the future. It needs a new energetic owner that can provide some tender loving care. E-mail me if you have questions. We are located in INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. I now have 41 pictures posted of this one owner at http://www.msnusers.com/87GNoneowner Once you get to this site just click on the pictures to enlarge them. Also let me know if you can not access these pics. Additional info - Fuel tank, pump, and sending unit replaced in 12/94, Air conditioner switched to new style freon in 01, suspension overhauled approx 10/95, comp. exhaust from converter (inc. converter) out the rear replaced in late 2001, and the headliner has been replaced. There are now 41 pics at the above web site trying to show the detail of the car and the shape. I tried to show all the rust spots (mainly in the doors) but there are some surface rusts above opera windows on pass. side, below opera windows on drivers side, trunk lid and a few other minor spots. I tried to do the best I could on the pics. I hope they help everyone that might be interested. If you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED call me via a digital pager at (317) 235-7786 and after your number please add 8787 so I will know it is about the GN. Thanks

M2GN
12-22-2004, 10:45 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES.mm6770@aol.com and if possible give me a call at 631 334-2334 any time.thanks

Mike

lookforaGN
12-23-2004, 02:45 PM
I would also like for you to send me some pics and info about the car, my address is elkyman1979@yahoo.com.

thanks

Jerry

Roadkill
12-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Could u send me any pictures and any other info you may have on the car to TMBolek@aol.com