PDA

View Full Version : GN or T-Type Wanted in N. California

GetSideWays
12-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Looking for a grand national or t-type. Low miles or recent rebuild and all stock preferred but let me know what you got. Looking for something under $6,000 I'm on a limited budget so help me out. Not worried about condition of paint but body needs to be straight and drivetrain needs to be good with no work needed. Also willing to trade my 70 cutlass + cash for it.

Ted K.
01-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I have a 100% stock 84 GN. The only thing needed is 4 tires and a Headliner.The headliner sagged so I pulled off the material. The car has never been wrecked, the paint is good. The car looks almost new and is well maintained. I'm a certified GM mechanic and bought the car new. I still have the warranty book.The car has not been driven much in the last 10 years except to be smogged. I was going to keep the car, but I don't have a garage to keep it in and it is in a driveway covered. The trans was rebuilt @75k and has 90k+ easy miles on it. I don't have any pictures of the car , but if you want to drive down to Gilroy you can look at the car in person. I want $5500 firm for the car. It is well worth it. you can contact me by e-mail or call if you have any question or want to arrange to see the car.
twkuwada@earthlink.net 408-839-2171

GetSideWays
01-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Sent you an email Ted. Sounds like a nice car but I forgot to specify that I'm looking for an 86 or 87. Like I said in the email, if I don't have any luck finding one then I'll get back to you and see if your car is still for sale at that time.