PDA

View Full Version : 87 Limited T & NOS parts & fresh 109 girdled block

87 T Limited
05-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Please click on the link below for pictures and information. If you have any questions I can be reached by a PM from this site. I posted on V8 because I could not include all the pictures on this site.

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?p=1196463#post1196463

Thanks,

Patrick

87 T Limited
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
This T is a two owner car with 65000 original miles. The car came from NY and currently resides in NE. I have owned the car for three years. Coming from NY and poor factory paint, this car needs a repaint. It has a few areas that also need attention...the floor board behind the drivers seat has a small rust hole, as well as the bottom of the spare tire holder in the trunk, and the upper flat area under the deck lid on the driver side. (the area where the trunk weather strip is secured). I have not inspected the T Top areas, but it may also need repair in this area. Also the trunk lid and the door bottoms are junk. It currently has a GN deck lid on it, but I have the original with the RPO sticker (see picture). The car has quite a few options even though it is a Limited to begin with. It came equipped with; factory alarm, digital dash, T-tops, heavy padded Landau top, coach lamps, cornering lamps, concert sound, designer paint, interior lower door lights. Please refer to the RPO picture for the remaining options.

A couple things of note about the car. It was a late production car, and the original owner ordered it with leather seats, center console, and twilight sentinel. He informed me that GM called him, and explained to him the center consoles where not available, as well as the twilight sentential sensor. He then changed the order to the current combination. It does however have the twilight sentinel switch in the cluster but not the sensor. Also the hood emblem is from a Regal and not a T. The original owner told me this is the way GM produced the car. The car is basically stock, it does currently have the following installed; 009's, hot wired pump, alcohol injection, test pipe, and seven position chip. I do have the original stuff.

The reason for the ad is two-fold, I would like to invest more capital in my business and/or my 68 GS 400 convertible. I do not need to sell the car/parts. I will accept offers, but they must be close to the listed prices. I will not sell the car separate from the NOS parts, or have a confirmed deal on the car (from one buyer) and NOS stuff (from another buyer) Until this happens (or does not) the stuff stays where it is. It is only listed to show what I have in case some one wants the whole package. One exception,I will sell the girdled block and trans separate.

More pictures here Home - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™ (http://tinypic.com/2mphhqpd)

The block information is below. Built by Nash Competition engines Welcome to Nash Competition Engines - The Machine Shop for the Machine Shops! (http://www.nashengines.com/)

-109 Block .30 over
-Speed Pro forged pistons with coated skirts
-File fit moly rings
-Double rolling timing chain
-New high volume oil pump
-New high volume front cover
-New DLS- 210/210 hydraulic roller Comp cam
-Stock crank 10/10
-Re-conditioned stock rods with ARP bolts
-RJC girdle , stock caps with ARP hardware
-All new bearings (rods/mains/cam)
-Oil pan and flywheel included.

Transmission built by Brian (see link for information) It is new and never installed, capable of low 11's...needs a converter.
BRF trans with brake - TurboBuick.Com (http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/224545-brf-trans-brake.html)

The prices I'm asking can be found below.

1. The Turbo T Limited only. $7,000.00

2. All the NOS parts 5,900.00

3. Aftermarket/used parts (the IC, DP, grille, tail light bezels) 1,350.00

4. The girdled block. 4,200.00

5. Rebuilt trans by Brian, good to low 11's 1,600.00

I can deliver to Bowling Green, KY during the Nationals for a 10% non-refunded deposit. Deposit applied to purchase, an additional $250.00 will be needed for expenses to deliver the car.

I would consider a trade for a Chevy Diesel 2500 4 x 4 from the years of 2003 - 2007. The truck must be a long bed with an extended cab, and under 80000 miles.

87 T Limited
06-15-2008, 06:40 AM
TTT...I will entertain offers on the package, and will sell the car separate.

Thanks,

Patrick