PDA

View Full Version : 1987 LIMITED TURBO-46k miles

noreastcarnut
01-16-2005, 07:42 PM
My 1987 Buick Regal Limited T Type turbo for sale in eastern Massachusetts. This is a mostly original car with only 46,000 miles on it. It has only had the cat removed and a "test pipe" installed, KM air cleaner, yellow? spark wires, and nothing else that I can find. I purchased it this way. Other than a black fair paint job, the car is original. There is no rust to be seen. The only faults I see on the body are a few parking lot/shopping cart bumps. The top is black landau vinyl in perfect shape. The interior is maroon velour on split bench seats. A small imperfection (burn?) appears on the bottom part. the sun has partially faded the top of the rear seat. The shift is on the column. I believe this car to have all options that a Limited should have. It has all power options. I also believe the engine to be unmolested and original. It runs perfectly and sounds great. The car drives like a low mileage car should with no rattles or wobbles. It stops perfectly. As I need the garage space, I will offer this beauty for $9950. Please call or e-mail me for complete honest answers to your questions. I may have photos available. contact me at 978.546.9309 or noreastcarnutone@hotmail.com ;)