PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Dead GN EQ Radio or radio with electronic eject...

PhillyTurboSix
03-25-2009, 06:09 PM
I need a switch that controls the electronic eject on a GN EQ Radio. Anyone have a dead one laying around they can sell me so I can steal the switch out of it? Shoot me a PM with more info if you have one laying around. Or any electronic eject radio should work for what I need.

PaCemkr86
03-26-2009, 07:05 PM
let me look threw my junk pile.. if i have one, you can have it

PhillyTurboSix
03-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks Phil! I have a few angles working but nothing in stone yet. Those electronic eject decks on the EQ radio's are harder to find then I thought! Any condition radio should have what I need. The only reason the one I have broke is because someone was in there before fixing something else and busted off one of the connectors for this tiny switch. When they went to solder it back on the heat from the solder gun murdered the switch and pin pretty much. So lemme know thanks!

NOTACARLO
03-27-2009, 04:32 PM
I got this one Phylis. I have two radios I have been meaning to "deal with" for a while. Both are burnt out.

Jim, check your PM.

Dan

PaCemkr86
03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
cool deal Dan..:pat:

PhillyTurboSix
03-29-2009, 11:19 AM
I love burned out radio's! That way you can play inside and not worry about the outcome! :) Dan I'm gonna warm up my soldering iron! Thanks! :)

NOTACARLO
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
On it's way on Tuesday. I will PM tracking numbers and shipping cost.