PDA

View Full Version : Really Cool New GN T-Shirt Available...

DJ Red Barron
06-17-2009, 07:40 PM
I especially like the shirt artwork. :D

http://www.devallegraphics.com/v8buick/vader.jpg

Since I'm not a vendor here, I don't want to step on any toes. But here is the info on how to get a shirt.

the shirts are $22.00 a piece shipped, $20.00 a piece if your looking for more than one shirt.
shipping to lower 48... i will ship elsewhere though but shipping costs go to the buyer.

sizes available are medium through xxx-large.

they will be printed on black 100% cotton t-shirts and pocket tees

the pocket tee will not have a front print! if you dont like the front on the regular tee, it can be ordered without.

front print - three colors back print - four colors

the design will be sized for large shirts, meaning it might look large on a medium and small on a xxxl. im guessing it will be around 12"x14"

i am taking orders for shirts until sunday july 12th. since i dont want to end up with a closet full of shirts, they will be made to order. the shirts will be scheduled to print july 17th.

these will be offered on a few other websites so to keep everything organized, PLEASE provide the following information when ordering:

name:
username:
address:
quantity:
size:
shirt style:
what site you saw the ad on:

my PAYPAL address is:
sales@devallegraphics.com

for checks or money orders:
7190 shoreline drive #6113
san diego, ca 92122

Pete is a regular on a few boards including the V8 Buick board. I have talked to him a lot over the last month or so, both online and on the phone. I've looked around at a few boards and he is a good vendor. I've got my order in for a couple of XXL shirts now. I figured others here would want to get in on this.

As I mentioned, I don't want to step on any toes or break any rules from a vendor standpoint. Just trying to get the info out to everyone here who might want a shirt. :cool:

Keller
06-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Since I'm not a vendor here, I don't want to step on any toes.
:what: Don't know quite what that is supposed to mean. We're not quite like some other places...

If you know the vendor of the shirts, have him contact me. We are updating our vendors list, and he would likely want to be on it.

DJ Red Barron
06-18-2009, 06:40 AM
:what: Don't know quite what that is supposed to mean. We're not quite like some other places...

If you know the vendor of the shirts, have him contact me. We are updating our vendors list, and he would likely want to be on it.
Oh, I didn't mean any offense by it at all. Some places don't particularly care for non-vendors selling things because it sometimes encroaches into a paying vendors "space" so to speak. I just wanted to NOT to that. LOL! :)

I will get Pete to contact you over here. Thanks Keller! :cool:

PaCemkr86
06-18-2009, 06:49 PM
pretty cool shirt ! i like it