PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away From This Scam Seller!!!!

nailheadpowered
01-24-2005, 10:50 PM
WELL GUYS I GUESS IF YOU BUY ENOUGH PARTS OFF HERE EVENTUALLY YOURE GONNA FIND THE BAD APPLE AND I HAVE FOUND HIM. :banghead: HE HAD A POST SELLING SOME BUICK PARTS HIS ID# IS (AJT86 AND HIS EMAIL IS [contact poster] AND HIS NAME IS [contact poster] IN NEW JERSEY. I BOUGHT A BOOST GUAGE AND POD THAT HE ASSURED ME WAS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION AND ETC. AND WELL I GOT THE DAMN THING AND ON THE SIDE THAT FACES THE WINDSHIELD IS COMPLETELY WARPED. I HAVE EMAILED HIM COUNTLESS TIMES ABOUT THIS AND TOLD HIM TO REFUND MY $$$$ AND I WILL SEND THIS BACK BUT HE HAS STOPPED ANSWERING MY EMAILS AND CLAIMS THAT IT WAS FINE WHEN HE MAILED IT AND THE SUN COULD NOT HAVE WARPED IT. BEST OF ALL HE INSISTED THAT I LOOK AGAIN AT THE PICS HE SENT OF THE ITEM AND IF THE DAMAGE IS THERE HE WOULD REFUND ME MY $$$$. WELL I LOOKED AGAIN AT THE PICS AND HE TRIED TO COVER THE DAMAGE WITH HIS HAND IN ONE PIC AND IN THE OTHER SHOT IT AT AN ANGLE THAT UNLESS YOU LOOKED CLOSE YOU WOULD NOT SEE IT, SO I ENLARGED THE PICS AND WHEN I FORWARDED THE PICS WITH THIS INFO THATS WHEN THE EMAILS STOPPED. APARENTELY THIS PUNK THINKS WERE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS :cuss: ON THE FORUMS AND LIKES TO PLAY GAMES AND HONESTLY ITS NOT A LOT OF MONEY ITS NOW THE PRINCIPLE SO IF YOU SEE HIS NAME EMAIL OR ICON OF [contact poster] AVOID THIS PIECE OF CRAP LIKE THE PLAQUE AND YES IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOURE LUCKY I DON'T LIVE CLOSE TO YOU OTHERWISE I WOULD SHOVE THIS PART UP YOUR BACKSIDE. :cuss:

kenmosher
01-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Was he part of this forum? Or was he on one of the of the other boards?

I've seen this post on T6P.com and he may have a different screen name on each board?

ajt86
01-25-2005, 07:51 PM
hey guys- well im no scam seller. i sent this guy 4 or 5 pictures of this thing it was in perfect condition- i boxed it up shipped it out- he didnt want shipping insurence. i wasnt even including the 1/8" tube and whatnot but he wanted it so i got it out of my car in the rain one night- tooks pictures of the pod and sent it off to him- he emails me back saying it has "sundamage" with this big ass burn in the side- he saw the pictures befor i sent it it was perfect then he sends me threatening emails saying you send me a money order and when i get it youll get your pod back i said no- im an honest kid going through college im not a buisness or anything- he started being an :cuss: so i blocked his emails- the pod left my house in perfect condition- if it did get damaged between here and there its his fault- next time pay for shipping insurence even though i dont know how it got a burn in it???? well just trying to clear things up since that guy wouldnt listen and just kept threatening me- thanks!! oh and that picture where he said i tried to cover damgage with my hand- its not a square- i was holding it up to take a picture of the guage- i sent pictures of both sides in plain veiw. and you wanna talk **** come to NJ and see what happens- have a nice day! :)

Andrew

nailheadpowered
01-26-2005, 01:36 AM
YOU ARE SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP LIAR, I SENT PICS OF THE POD TO YOU AS REQUESTED AND THEN SENT THE PICS YOU SENT ME SHOWING THE PROBLEM AREA AS REQUESTED WITH THE EXACT WORDS YOU WOULD REFUND ME WHICH I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REFRESH YOU MEMORY, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND CRY THAT I AM BOTHERING YOU! YOURE DAMN RIGHT I WILL KEEP ON BOTHERING YOU AS MY PRICE WAS MERELY NEGOTIATING A PRICE FOR A PRODUCT AND WHEN YOU SOME DAY GROW UP YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THIS BUSINESS TECHNIQUE ON BUYING AND SELLING. AS FOR THE POD ETC. I CAN SEND PICS TO ANYONE WHO THINKS IM FULL OF IT AS YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE THAT THIS WAS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MOLECULAR CHANGES IN OBJECTS FROM HEAT AND OR COLD, THIS TYPE OF DAMAGE IS FROM EXTENSIVE SUN EXPOSURE AND I WOULD ALSO BE HAPPY TO SHARE YOUR OWN PICS OF THIS ITEM AND LET THE MASSES BE THE JUDGE, SO BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR B.S. MOUTH YOU BETTER THINK TWICE ABOUT YOUR WORD/ACTIONS. BASICALLY IT ALSO SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF SELLER YOU ARE BY NOT STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT, WHICH MEANS YOU WOULD PROBABLY TRY TO SCREW SOMEONE SELLING YOU SOMETHING BY CLAIMING YOU DID NOT GET IT OR WHAT NOT. SO REFUND MY $$$$$ I WILL SEND BACK YOUR DAMAGED POD AND GUAGE AND THIS WILL BE DONE. MINE WAS ONLY 40.00 BUT THE NEXT GUY COULD BE FOR 400 OR 4000. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY FROM THE INTERNET LOW LIFES. :madder:

kenmosher
01-26-2005, 12:15 PM
OK guys ... sounds like this has turned into something that isn't going to be resolved here on this forum. Please take it to private email and hopefully you two will put aside the emotion and talk to each other on the PHONE and resolve it.

My unsolicited $0.02 is to return the item, refund the money and each go their separate way. An item like this isn't worth the heart attack...

The threats and such are beyond our charter, so I'm locking the thread and deleting the personal info. Please take this up with each other.