PDA

View Full Version : Huge Eviction sale!!!

Bweavy
01-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Well guys after years of arguing with the state about zoning & operating a "junkyard" my lanlord recieved an $18k fine.That being said I'm being asked to leave & rather quicklly.

This by no means Gbodyparts is going out of business.We will be relocating.Things happen for a reason & this will actually help us grow.We are now looking at a 91,600 square foot building.If this works out we will be able to keep more then 20 cars on hand at 1 time.Christ probablly 100!!
Now the problem: Moving years of overstocked product!!!

Things we want to move is interior parts.Easier to ship then transport.I pretty much have just about everything & this is a good chance to buy the items cheap that you have been putting off.
Engine part & engine bay items galore.
Stage 1 JR heads I have about 40 sets of these left.It was a Mutha moving them here & it will be a Mutha moving them again.
We were selling these for $350 complete with springs & valves completely assembled.Make reasonable offers on these.More sets bought the deeper the discounts.

Fenders hoods etc are almost more of a PITA to ship then they are to move but it is still easier to ship.
If you don't see ask. I'll also be e-baying parts as we go along.
seller name as most of you know is Bweavy.

Time limit is I have to have 30 cars out by Black Friday which is 2/11/05.
Our last day at 8209a Rosebank ave will be 2/28/05.
So that is also this must go sale.

Enjoy the sale & don't be offended to make offers. I'm not giving $1000 parts away for $10.I will still need to maintain a certain amount of inventory when we relocate.So I'm not selling it all off.

We have 4 more cars already purchased that we need to pick up but they will not be coming here.

Looks like we will probablly be heading just North across the Pennsylvania line. Bad for the VA customers who like to travel here but good for the PA guys I will have the 410 285 3740 # forwarded after the middle of Feb so you will not loose contact & our e-mails will be the same.

Allright you read all of this now buy some parts!

motrhed87
01-25-2005, 06:09 PM
I need door skins with no rust, got any? I can pick up if necessary. Thanks.

85blowthru
01-31-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm looking for a 4bbl intake, vacuum adv distributor, electric fan(s) w/temp switch, and other parts....I'm taking a NA and converting to blow thru 4bbl.

Recks
02-01-2005, 01:20 AM
I'm looking for a maroon T-type steering wheel, three spoke, good condition.

johnny5
02-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Do you have a clean passenger door or door skin?

jonathan_giacomelli@hotmail.com