PDA

View Full Version : 13th Annual North East Regionals

gbsean
09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the great turnout at E-town John Csordas asked me to post this

PhillyTurboSix
09-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Looks like this is now the ONLY east coast Buick only show and race! Judged car show ran by MAGNA at this event so bring those Buick's out!

PhillyTurboSix
09-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Dennis Kirban just sent a nice box of goodies for the goodie bags and door prizes! Thanks Dennis! Hemmings, Stoner, and Maguires goodies as well!

For the car show guys going Saturday here is the time line...

Gates open 9AM
Show Registration: 9AM till NOON
Door Prizes: Noon till 2pm
Awards: 2pm
50/50: 9am and winner will be called at 2pm after awards.

:winkgrin:

PhillyTurboSix
09-17-2009, 02:52 AM
PayOut's are in! :woot:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3507/3927165267_c0f5c7691a_b.jpg

PhillyTurboSix
09-24-2009, 01:17 AM
*some new updates*

Dennis Kirban will be at the event on Saturday he will have ZDDPlus™ and the ZPaste™ along with many used Turbo Regal parts to sell!

ALSO...

Paul Ferry from HRPartsNStuff will be coming to this event & will have a few things on display. If someone needs something give Paul a call & he will bring it out & save on shipping costs as well as a discount for cash sales at the event!! Phone is (330) 947-2433 or e-mail HRpartsNstuff@aol.com

PhillyTurboSix
10-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Well ANOTHER rainy week end here has killed yet another event... I just talked to John Csordas and they are going to officially pull the plug for Friday and Saturday's events at this point. BUT... there is a slight chance they may try to have a rain date of Saturday November 7th. It would be a Saturday only event with racing AND the car show on that date. It's not set in stone yet but I will update that info as I get it. So scribble down a tentative date of Saturday November 7th to have this event.