PDA

View Full Version : Auto Transport

Tricked-T
01-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Well as some of you may know I purchased another T-type because my original silver T was far to rusted to save (from a economical stand point). If curious you can see all that is going on at the lesabre site: http://lesabret.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6798

Anyway,the car is located in Grayland Washington which is kind of remote. I already have a reputable transport company on the job, but they have had no luck in the past 2+weeks with locating a carrier. The job is for 900 but I guess due to the location there have been no bites on the job. I still have the company searching but can "back out" at anytime since it has been as long as it has.

My question / offer to anyone here is can you suggest a carrier that might be able to ship my car ASAP, or if you yourself have a way to transport the car I would be willing to pay you the 900 bucks.

THE CAR DOES NOT RUN, but still steers and brakes like normal, but the engine is blown.

I really want to get going on this project and this is the only thing holding me up and it is a big hold up!

Any leads or questions contact me at LMKing84atyahoo.com

Thanks, Lee

Keller
01-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Mail with suggestion sent.