PDA

View Full Version : Headliner!!!!

proheader
03-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Where can I find a decent headliner or just the hard board?? I have the material but after getting it out tonight, I thought to replace it all.

proheader

Keller
03-27-2010, 03:43 AM
Complete units can be had from Jax Seat Cover. http://www.jaxseatcover.com/

If you just need a good board, I would suggest getting one out of another G-body at a yard. Just go with a truck, SUV, or wagon to pick it up. Any Regal, and likely any Cutlass, and probably any other G-body of the era will use the same board. But certainly an 81-87 Regal.

proheader
03-27-2010, 10:47 AM
thanks....

proheader
03-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Got the new headliner installed and I can not find a place to get the clips that hold my molding in. Some of the clips broke when removing the moldings.

ANY IDEAS WHERE TO FIND THEM???

proheader

Keller
03-30-2010, 11:57 AM
Front or rear? Or side? Think they are different... I know the side ones can be removed easily and the clips should not be broken in the process of removal.

Gbodyparts.com or nos4gn.com may have them. I don't know if this is a part that GM still stocks or not.

proheader
03-30-2010, 05:12 PM
nothing at the dealer as I combed over the last few last night while down there. I am going to try a few of the places you mentioned and go from there...

STAY TUNED!!!!!

Proheader

Keller
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I doubt any dealer would stock them, as these cars are approaching 25 years old. But if the number is still good, they could order them.