PDA

View Full Version : parts cars

wooderson456
02-09-2005, 04:46 PM
I have a warm air regal with new t-tops (when it died) and rebuilt turbo. i just havent had enough time. I also have two LeSabre t-types (non-turbo). The Regal is Burgundy and both of the LeSabres are black. good parts cars or full restorers. just thought i would see if anybody was looking. email to let me know of any questions.

Ryder4864
02-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Send me some more information about the Regal t-top. I've been looking for a Regal with t-tops. Send me more information like your location, cost, year, ect... Ryder4864@yahoo.com Thanks!!

~ Michael

Ssvalleyboy
02-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Ditto- Ssvalleyboy@msn.com

Ryder4864
02-13-2005, 05:05 AM
I haven't heard anything yet about the cars above. Let me know if you still have them: Ryder4864@yahoo.com

Thanks!

~ Michael

Jessejbarker
02-14-2005, 11:13 PM
intersted in the regal. would like to know if the car is complete and what it all needs(motor rebuild, tranny rebuild, etc.). If possible could you send me some pics of engine, body, interior and tell me what kind of turbo was installed and what upgrades the car has a long with whatever else has been done to the car and how long you have had it. Not expecting a "diamond in the rough" but would like to begin my next project with a whole car. If you have already sold this one could you keep an eye out for a TR 4 me? Thanks