PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Buick Regal T-Type

gremboy
02-13-2005, 07:37 PM
For sale, 1987 Buick Regal T-Type.
This car is very fast and a very nice ride. I really love this car but I have to many projects and need some money. The body on the car is very nice and rust free there are a few little dings. But nothing big at all. This car has its original paint with charcoal on the top and silver on the bottom. I have the original window sticker that was on the car and it lists the paint scheme as an extra cost. The paint could use a good waxing but for the most part it still have good shine to it, but it isn’t perfect.. The interior of the car is pretty good but also could use a good cleaning, the headliner fell so the fabric was taken off so it needs that fixed. On the drivers side pillar I have a twin gauge pod with a autometer air/fuel ration gauge on the top and white faced autometer boost gauge on the bottom. Under the dash I also have a twin gauge pod with a water temp. And oil pressure gauge and both are also white-faced autometers. The factory radio was replaced with a Panasonic flip down face CD player. I may keep the CD player it depends on what the car brings. I also have a SCANMASTER on the dash to monitor the computer. I think that is it for the interior but if I remember anything new I’ll add it.

Now for under the hood, This is the original motor to the car and surprisingly it has never been rebuilt from what I know. The car is a high mile car with 170,000 k but runs perfect and doesn’t smoke a bit. The guy I got the car from is the second owner and told me that the car has had the oil changed every 2000 miles with mobile one synthetic. He drove the car to work everyday for 5 years 30 miles each way down the interstate.

As for mods on the motor, it has had the turbo replaced at 100k and had a aftermarket billet turbo elbow installed. The car had a TH stainless 3” downpipe and an adjustable waste gate. Its got an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a autometer phantom fuel pressure gauge under the hood. Its got 42.5 lb. Injectors, Red Armstrong XP+ fuel pump with a hot wire kit. It also has a KN air filter. The car has a chip for 93 octane game. Some other things are a torque strap on the engine, 36mm front sway bar and 1 3/8 rear sway bar. Also has air springs on the rear but they need the lines replaced. This car also has a hidden trailer hitch. I also have 2 sets of wheels for the car currently it has Camaro wheels on it but I also have the original T-Type wheels.

This car is the real deal and is way to fast for me, I just cant keep my foot out of it lol. I’m asking 6500.00 obo for this awesome car. I have always wanted one of these and it breaks my heart to sell it but I have projects in the garage and no money or place to store it. I can be reached on my cell at (937)-570-9644 and for picture email me at gremboy4eva@aol.com . I have a pretty good selection of pics. I am located in Mid-western Ohio. [/B]

gordyzx9r
02-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Is there any rust on the car? Please send pics to gordyzx9r@earthlink.net, thanks.