PDA

View Full Version : 84/85 turbo riviera turbocharger exhaust elbow

zap
08-26-2004, 08:23 AM
These are different from the 84/85 regal turbo exhaust elbow! :)

timothy_r58@yahoo.com

84C10
08-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Sell ya an 85 T-Riv for $1300, fully loaded and drives. Then you either got 2 of em or a terrific parts car

zap
08-29-2004, 06:01 PM
I'd like to, but I'm just looking for an exhaust elbow right now. Sorry. :(

Turbo2nr
09-06-2004, 08:29 PM
where do you guys live? I have never seen another Riv T-type other than mine. I have one owned by the coach of the Denver Nuggets. All original, looks almost new! White with burgandy int. Have you tried the buick bone yard? I have a good number at my work for hundreds of turbo buicks. I will get it tommorow. Ever seen one on the internet painted black with all trim satin black? Looks like a GN at first sight. Dual exaust, 12.5 quarter times. How about Scott North's Riv. but I have never seen another in real life. Pretty special and rare! I have had a couple of GNs, and a few WRXs. Got a wrx that will do a high 10 run @130mph! Pretty good for a little 2.0. But expensive to get there. $9,000 dogbox tranny, $2100 garrett GT turbo (water cooled, full ball bearing)

Scott

zap
09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm supposed to have an exhaust elbow coming, so it looks like I'm set!

I live in Dunbar WV, near Charleston WV. My Riv was in pretty bad shape when I bought it, it set around for a few years, I rebuilt the engine and tranny and it set around in the basement for a couple years too.

A few months ago, I tried to sell it "as is" for 500 bucks with no takers. So, I decided to start putting stuff back together. Have the engine/tranny in, and am starting bodywork (stripped paint from trunk today and etch primed it).

Kinda hyped up about it now! I have never seen another either. With so few made, I figure there are very few left...probably in the hundreds, I would think.