PDA

View Full Version : Wanting GN in Illinois

Mark F.
02-20-2005, 07:43 PM
I am interested in a 1987 GN with T-tops or Astro-roof with no more than 50k miles. Prefer receipts and known history with car. I am located in Central Illinois. It will be a straight purchase, no trades or financing.

Either e-mail me or call me at 815-867-6771. Thanks.

DCVING 6
03-06-2005, 10:41 PM
sent mail to:markfellheimer@mchsi.com

Mark F.
03-07-2005, 10:17 AM
For whatever reason, I didn't get the e-mail from DCIVING. Could you please re-send it? Thanks

DCVING 6
03-16-2005, 01:53 AM
1987 Buick Turbo T
WE4/WO2 package: All black exterior, black out trim, black bumpers. Is identical to Grand National except for rims, badges, and interior. 1 of 1,547 made with WE4/WO2 option.

It has 46,xxx original miles on it. I purchased it from the original owner March 2002 with 37,600 miles. I have some documentation on the car.

Options include: Astroroof (factory moon roof, not aftermarket), pwr windows/locks/antenna, EQ cassette radio, Concert Sound II (factory 6 speaker system), rear defrost, cruise, cold A/C, factory 3.42 posi

Maintenance items: 4 KYB shocks, plugs, wires, 02 sensor, serpentine belt, PCV valve, air filter, trans filter & fluid, U-joints, drive shaft loop, water pump, flush coolant system, new radiator hoses, thermostat with billet neck, cleaned intercooler, rear end fluid, fuel filter, fuel pump with hotwire, front brakes, converted to vacuum master cylinder, rear main seal, valve cover gaskets, front end alignment, rear lower control arms.

Upgrades: Walbro GS307 fuel pump with PT&E hotwire. Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Rail mounted Auto Meter fuel pressure gauge. RJC power plate (plenum spacer). Joe Lubrant 20* 93 octane street chip.
The car went 13.46@103 2.21 60ft on 20psi, street chip, and open exhaust.

Vehicle Condition: I am extremely modest when it comes to my cars, so it is hard for me to rate it. I don't consider it a show car, but it is a damn nice looking cruiser. It has been wet sanded and buffed to where it looks like a mirror. When I bought it, the front bumper had some stone chips that looked like they were starting to rust, so I had it stripped an painted, along with the bumper fillers and header panel. The interior is very clean. I always kept towels on the seats. I just had the headliner replaced at the end of fall. They also did the sliding door for the astroroof.

I've got about 40 pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/dcving6
The most recent picture is the one of the car on Weld Draglites. A buddy of mine was selling them a while back and needed a car to "model" them on, so they do not come with the car.

Reason for sale: A buddy of mine is selling a GN. I wanted his car in a bad way before I bought mine, but he wasn't selling. After 3 years of bugging him, he said he'd sell it to me, so I'm trying to sell mine. I don't have to sell, so if I don't get the price I want for my car, no big deal, I will keep it.

Thanks,
Glen
DCVING6@aol.com