PDA

View Full Version : World Of Motorworks scam artists.

TurboTyme
03-10-2012, 02:40 AM
I am currently been in a battle of trying to get my money back that was taken out of my account from World Of Motorworks. I called Paul personally and said he had nothing to do with the transactions. And I later found out from my bank that World Of Motorworks tried more times than they could count for more money.I'm glad none of those transactions went through. The transactions were made for around 2500, which was more than the parts I bought in the first place. Even though I still have a chance to recieve my money through the bank, its still World Of Motorworks problem to find out why his company made transactions without my consent. Like I said before he said he had nothing to do with it and maybe someone stole my credit card number that's been stored on a computer..... If you want to find out more visitwww.montecarlo-restoration.com and click on "black list" on the left side of the page toward the bottom. I did make a police report regarding the incident. We are all here to restore and have fun with our cars, I hate people trying to screw people over for no reason.. and I'm not the only person this has happened to either. So beware when your buying from World Of Motorworks.

Keller
03-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Some quick checking has found several complaints on MC and TR sites. One BBB complaint. And his eBay account is shut down. And he has had issues with Glen at NOS4GN / Highway Stars.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/8397398-418/spat-between-buick-collectors-leads-to-dirtbag-alert-defamation-lawsuit.html