PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Member 8-19-12

Hellobozos
08-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Hello,My names Brent but go by Bozo online, I'm GN owner since 86'

I've been through many trails an tribulations with my 87 GN, Now,Aug 2012 it's currently in the last phase of brand new build.(Supercar drivetrain,GNX ext.) I just left the TurboBuick.com forum due to there total lack of acknowledgement of other peoples work on GN's other then there Vender Supporters. Found them to be a one side forum,You can't find or talk about others products or features unless there a list forum supporter. If this forum operates in the same way ,can you please tell me Now, i'll hunt another true public informational Grand National forum down. Other then that i hope to gain an give (with photo's) a lot info to the Forum here.

Thanks,
Bozo

Keller
08-19-2012, 07:44 PM
First, welcome!
Found them to be a one side forum,You can't find or talk about others products or features unless there a list forum supporter. If this forum operates in the same way ,can you please tell me Now, i'll hunt another true public informational Grand National forum down.
I think you'll find we are quite the opposite of that attitude.

As long as it is Buick powered, we're eager to hear about it.

iownone
08-20-2012, 02:10 AM
welcome to the site the people on here are much better as far as the name i own one ..it has to do with the fact that i never thought i would own a gn its kind off an inside joke in my family

PaCemkr86
08-20-2012, 10:09 PM
welcome :thumbsup: