PDA

View Full Version : hi there

sjpuccini
03-14-2005, 11:39 PM
whats it worth?
car original has 109000 miles....body is in excellent condition, no rust on body or rims which are original.
engine was rebuilt and has 20300 miles with pt 53 turbo, walbro fuel pump, 50lb injectors, tony dequick front mount, aftermarket headers and crossover, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, tranny cooler, 65mm tb, 10mm magnecores, je pistons, .030 bored block which is grounded and atr bolts, 214 214 cam, roller rockers and lifters, tony houston downpipe, 4 core radiator, atr cold air intake, all sensors replaced, 3000 stall, upgraded tranny, cclipped rear end, complete metco suspension, digital dash, immaculate interior, boost gauge, digital tach, voltmeter, knock gauge, oil pressure and water temperature (roof console, a pillar and center console pods), scanmaster 2, ttops, upgraded brake's and pads, rear air bags......u tell me!

Keller
03-18-2005, 11:38 AM
You didn't mention year. Or model.

Quite a bit of upgrades. Yet original wheels. I take it this car was never aggressively raced?

What condition is the paint in? Has the car been garaged?

instro84
03-19-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey Sam whenare you going to send my down pipe or money?
Dale

sjpuccini
03-20-2005, 05:58 PM
the car is an 87 gn...ttops...it has never been raced on the track only the street at a stop light at most.....and it has been garaged and under a car cover both!

sam :cheers: