PDA

View Full Version : early turbo regal question

dcg9381
03-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi guys.. I'm a bit of an outsider, not currently owning a turbo buick... I have owned a 400hp Pontiac before (LT-4) - so I'm not completely out of the family...

I'm needing a question answered - I'm seeking what I believe is the base of a a carb to a carb'd turbo buick V6. This has to be off one of the early Regals.

My understanding is that those car ran some type of quadajet draw through system?

Anyone know the name of the part that I'm looking for? Anyone have one?

It's being used to adapt a pro-jection EFI for a draw-through system on a roots-type supercharger.

D. Ginther
d_ginther@hotmail.com.

vipers t type
03-26-2005, 12:56 AM
I beleive you are looking at a 78-83 modle system it bases is the rodchester I beleive.Whitch the rodchester is in the same family as the quad.I can get my hands on what you need but I need some more info on what you realy need.I have a 83 T TYPE whitch I use for body parts only.I have a 84 T Type SFI so I only use the body parts.But I beleive Ive got what you need.My name is Tony and you can contact me at 731-217-0730.WE members on this forum beleive in helping anyone we can, as long as your a G body GM man your cool with me. LOL. O by the way Im putting out 400 HP on my 3.8 not to bad for a V6 SFI