PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Regal T-Type For Sale T-Top Car

xtremexnyc
09-21-2004, 11:02 PM
1986 T-Type, Body Has Approx 110K, No rust, T-Tops (could use new seals), Burgundy, GNX Louvers, Black GN Bumper In Rear With Aluminum Supports (rear chrome bumper rusted out), Chrome Front Bumper, Stock Appearing Fiberglass Hood, Black GTA\GNX Rims Complete With Center Caps(extra set of 4 included), 4 Nitto 245/50/16, Rebuilt Front Suspension, New Front Rotors And Pads, Hotchkis Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks, Tubular LCA, Rebuilt Engine And Heads Done By Crispins Auto Tech, Power Plate, New Valve Springs, 206 206 Cam, New Timing Chain And Gears, New Timing Cover, TE-44, ESP Front Mount IC, Mease 3" Uppipe, Kenne Bell Valve Covers, Tinman Cold Air Kit, Magnecor Wires, New Coil Pack And Module, Engine Has about 5K On Rebuild, Welded Drivers Header, Steel THDP, ATR 3IN SS Single Shot Exhaust Dynomax Bullet Muffler Installed In Place Of Testpipe, Rebuilt BRF Transmission, 2800 Stall Pro Torque Convertor, Trans Go Shift Kit, Billet Servo, Stock G80 With Finned Aluminum Cover, Posi Rear Needs Rebuild (whinning), Stock Appearing Adjustable Fuel Regulator, Walboro 340, Casper Hot Wire Kit, 009 Injectors, New Sensors 02, Crank, Cam, Etc, Jim Testa Street, Reds 93 and Turbotweak Street, All Body Braces, Grey Interior No Rips or Tears, Complete GNX Replica Dash With VDO ****pit Gauges, Speedo, Tach, Oil, Water, Fuel, Kenne Bell Hood Mounted Fuel Pressure Gauge, Alpine Stereo, Viper Alarm, Autopage Pager, AC Needs a recharge, Replaced bumper fillers (needs to be painted), Bra, $7500 Or Best Offer. Reason For Selling Is I Am Looking To Purchase A Near Stock, Low Mileage, Hard Top 1987 Grand National Or Turbo T. Asking $7500 But Will Entertain Reasonable Offers. I Would Like To Sell This As Quickly As Possible. For Further Information And Pictures Email Me At xtremexnyc@aol.com. I Am Located In The New York City Area. If you are out of state and interested in the car. Please make sure to take a look or have someone close by you know look at the car in person. This way you can visually inspect the vehicle and ensure this is what meets your needs. I will not sell the car without having someone visually inspect the car in person. Also all shipping costs and arrangements are made by the buyer.

Thank you

Thank You

Click On The Link For A Quick Picture
http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/tu...es/image187.htm

Thank You

xtremexnyc
10-06-2004, 01:58 PM
UP

This car needs to go before winter :(

xtremexnyc
10-28-2004, 12:22 AM
^^^^up^^^^

jcracer689
11-01-2004, 10:13 PM
hi, can you send me more info and pics on the car? :D
Thnx. jcracer689@hotmail.com

xtremexnyc
12-13-2004, 02:06 AM
UP

Price lowered $6500

gearhead
12-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Do you still have the car? Do you have any pics ? The link will not work. Thanks, Frank

dog48
12-24-2004, 10:24 PM
i have 86 gn with bad trans possible trade?