PDA

View Full Version : Want 2 trade 2 turbo regals for 1

BUICK14
11-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Im from toronto, and I have a (1) 1987 Buick Grand National, and a (1) 1987 buick regal turbo t limited(originally gray, now also converted to grand national.

Car #"1" appears to be original, reads approx 79000kms, i bought from a retired gentleman who had it garaged for 5 yrs, i wanted to fix it up at the time when i was working, but now have gone back to school and cannot afford it any time soon...
it unfortunately has rust on it and needs some work. Its a sweet car, and for someone who knows a good body who can do cheap work then your set. the frame is solid. Doors rusted, t-roof seal cracking etc. Interior good, except a few little imperfections here and there. floor is solid 8.5 posi

Car #"2" is a GN look alike, made from a turbo t limited. not original # match. Was my summer car till this summer, and i tolk it in to a mechanic to change a squeeky pulley, and i got the car back smoking white?? it starts etc and runs I hope the block isnt cracked?? Anyhow the undercarrage on this car is amazing, and the body has had work done, but this car looks good and drove good before the problem?(which I dont know what it is??....)
the engine had been reblt 4yrs ago, and only had maybe 8000km when the problem happened. Was certified not to long ago, and was great. it has a new high flow cat converter on it
anyways the car looks good for a driver and moved nicely. the interior was grand national interior completely; this car is missing the rear end it has a 7.5 though
anyways, i also have parts to go with this trade: I have a southern rust free hood, 2 rust free doors, rust free decklid, rear seats mint, and several misc parts for it.
i also have a 1983 regal which i was going to use for misc. parts in case

I would like to trade these 2 cars for a good condition(not show) car86 or 87 Gn which I can drive in summer without having to waste any time or money on. i cant afford fixing mine, so i figure 2 for one(and even the parts regal if interested) may interest somebody out there???????
Thanks for looking!
-Mark
any questions, mszonda@flemingc.on.ca