PDA

View Full Version : Hurst Quarter Stick

NOTACARLO
11-30-2005, 09:56 AM
If anyone would like a write up on getting the Hurst Quarter Stick to function with the PRN switch send me a message. Found a cheap easy way to do this using stock parts. Also the mounting using the stock shifter bracket and template for the console.

Keller
11-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Care to submit an article? We can always use more material for the web site. This can be added to similar articles already there. Naturally, full credit will be given to you. Just send to webmaster@gnttype.org and we'll get it worked up for presentation on the site. Any photos that go with it are welcome, too!

BigT'sTurbo
12-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Yes post the article I am trying to decide on that exact shifter. I dont want to cut my factory console if possible I will buy a used one or take it out altogether.

NOTACARLO
12-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I will set it in motion this weekend. Scott, is there any way to post pictures in these threads?

BigT, you will most likely have to go buy a used console. The plastic framework under the console plate will have to be cut, notched, mangled. :drive:

NOTACARLO
12-01-2005, 11:36 AM
SCOTT, nevermind about the photo question, I just re-read your reply. Thanks.

Keller
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
One photo can go in each post in the threads. Size has some limits here. However, you can email me any content for the site with any amount of pics and I'll put it on the web site.