PDA

View Full Version : DEC 20th AM - Site Migration Over The Holidays!

kenmosher
12-07-2005, 04:59 PM
We are planning to migrate the site from it's current location in Colorado to a new location in Missouri over the Holidays.

Since this will involve shipping the actual hardware, the site will be DOWN for a period of a few days while the box is shipped, received, reracked and the DNS entries updated and repointed.

Tentative DOWNTIME SCHEDULE
Dec 20th thru Jan 1st

Site down on December 20th and on a UPS truck
Intransit for 3-5 days
Scott to work on getting it back online right after Christmas
Back up and online by Jan 1, 2006 (maybe sooner if the stars all align and Scott doesn't have to spend his Holidays fighting network hardware and stuff!)
Once the site is back up and stable, please consider contacting Scott for donations and banner ads to pay for the new hosting bandwidth!

Thanks!

Keller
12-16-2005, 08:39 PM
GNTTYPE is due to go down for migration the morning of December 20th. Please plan accordingly.

kenmosher
12-19-2005, 10:17 PM
... REMINDER ...

SITE WILL GO DOWN TOMORROW 12/20/2005 at approximately 10 AM MST!

James West
12-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Ken and Scott,

Just thought I'd say Happy Holidays to you both. I hope the site move to MO. goes smoothly.

Ken, I had heard somewhere that you may be moving to Utah???

Best Regards,

James West
Omaha, NE.

kenmosher
12-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Nope .. starting an development group here in Ft. Collins that acts as an Engineering/software extension for Edge.

We'll focus on the gas high performance stuff using the MotoTron ECU platforms and sell high performance components that we develop/help develop (like the injectors)