PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Grand National!

griz_83ho
01-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Ok, I dont know if it is right of me to be doing this or not. Im 19 years olds and have always wanted a Grand National. I have 2 1985 Oldsmobile 442, and a 1983 Hurst Olds. Im looking for someone who may want to trade a Grand National for a 1985 Oldsmobile 442. The car is a project! Car was put in a ditch several years ago denting the right side of the car up really bad. But everything has been replaced, new doors, fender, header panel, windshield, etc. Basically car just needs to have the front header panel put on and taken to get paint. Now for the good stuff, its a all original numbers matching Oldsmobile 442 with only 50xxx miles on it. Interior is gutted from the car right now but it is sitting in my room and looks great and complete ready to be put back in the car after body work is completed. It has the Olds 307H.O. backed up by the 200r-4oz trans and a 8.5" posi in the rear. Also car has a electric moon roof. Im basically looking for a project Grand National that is near 100% rust free and complete. Please get back to me if there is any intrest. I can be contacted at my email griz_83ho@yahoo.com
Thanks, Kris

usetaboost
01-22-2006, 08:00 PM
not to be bursting your bubble but i'm looking for the same thing and it's been about 1 year now and haven't found nothing. I have about 5k to put down and have maybe found two cars and there at least two states away. if you don't live anywhere near iowa you might have a good chance at getting something for 4-7k but it will still need some work. The 442 you have would be worth finishing because you could turn around and sell it and probably get a nice gn for what you would get for it. I saw a 442 that had about the same mileage as yours but it didn't have a sunroof and the car lot that had it wanted 10,500 for it. all i can say is be patient. you never know what could come up.

captn23
01-24-2006, 01:41 PM
i have an 86 gn w/ t-roofs. with NO rust. it is all original and is all complete, many new parts and some nice extras. car is located in n.y.c.. however i am not looking for an olds or any other muscle car. i might be interested in a sports car, though. if your still interested contact me : csticks23@aol.com

blackholeson22
01-31-2006, 01:06 AM
I have an all original 87grand. i live in mo. if you are interested email is blackholeson22@yahoo.com please only if you are serious.