PDA

View Full Version : wtt for g.n or t-type

monte383
01-25-2006, 12:42 AM
wanting a 86 or 87 g.n or t-type have a few cars for trade to pick from .have a 87 monte carlo aero coupe has 12 bolt w/strange axles 456 gear, new gray and black inter. custom paint job green and silver 4 inch cowl hood moroso springs and bags, quarter stick shifter, and 15x3 conv. pro's with m/t tires on the front and 15x9 with m/t 28x 10.5 w on the back this car is clean very clean needs very little to be perfect street car, w/ or w/o motor and trans depending on trade. then i have a 71 olds cutlass sup. its bucket set console car and is just getting finish, has new paint ppg and the int. is getting done now this car is also very clean, i had the bumpers rechromed hings and some other stuff chromed also. then i have a vega and a 62 impala . the cutlass is dark metalic green w/ off white inter. the impala is in the project stage at the paint shop but does run and is all matching numbers, w/power steering,power brakes, and a/c. the vega is set up for a small block chevy has cage, fuel cell, relocated battery, 5 lug rear end w/ centerlines all the way around, nice inter. racing seat in front w/pad and racings belts this car weight 2600 pounds w/ a 250 # driver and ran high 11's w/ almost stock 350 any pictures can be sent thanks,Steve
email is monte3834@aol.com

monte383
02-06-2006, 11:18 PM
nobody knows somebody thats insterested?????