PDA

View Full Version : WTB Nice GN, T, or TTA

Steve88
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I am looking for a nice GN, T, or TTA. I would like a car with reasonably low mileage and in very good condtion. My preference is a stock/lightly modded car but I would consider a modded car. Car must be rust free. I am looking to spend around $12-13K but maybe more for the right car. Cars with a known history are a big plus. I am willing to travel for the right car also. I need the car to be a nice driver because I really don't have much time to go racing anymore so I am just looking for a car to enjoy on nice days. Thanks

mcponch
03-07-2006, 06:16 PM
STEVE, I LIVE JUST SOUTH OF DETRIOT. TOLEDO, OH. I HAVE A LIGHTLY MODDED TURBO REGAL. NO RUST EVER. 33.00.00 MILES ORIGANL. VERY NICE SILVER PAINT WITH RED/MAROON INT. ASKING $13.300. this is a must see car. little work to be show car. thank you. frank. p.s. mail me at mcponch@juno.com

GNX344
03-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Sir, I have two cars you might be interested in. The first is a 86 T type former FBI/DEA chase car. It has new paint, interior, carpet, headliner, tires/wheels. Too many other new parts to list here. price is 14500.00. Second car is a 87 Turbo T with 24,000 origional unmolested miles! Never raced or modified. It still has the factory Eagle GT tires on it. Probably still has the factory air in the tires. Price is 18,500.00. Contact me at dave@willard@worldnet.att.net for option lists and pictures. Maybe you would be interested in purchasing both for a little better price? I can deliver in an enclosed trailer if you like. Thank you for your time. Dave.