PDA

View Full Version : Window sticker 84-85

Jerryl
09-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know who created these marvelous window sticker templates for the IC's cars in the attached link? http://www.gnttype.org/media/sticker.html

There are a few who would appreciate a reproduction window sticker for the 84-85's and they are quite a bit different than the listed templates. Also, my MS Word skills do not allow a template creation/change. :werd:

brad_padgett
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Jerryl- I e-mailed you my 85 sticker. Did you get it? I can make you one for your car if you give me the info. I also can send you a fax copy of my original. Let me know. Thanks. Brad

Jerryl
09-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Brad,
Got the e-mail, THANKS!

The 84-85 stickers are quite a bit different than what is listed on the site. 99% of the people may never know the difference, but, this is just another opportunity to do it right.

pfredricks
09-12-2006, 09:59 AM
I can make you one for your car if you give me the info.
I'm interested as well since I don't have one. :drool:

Did you do these in Word?

Are you targeting a hot air template?

I've got some Word skills, glad to help, just ask. :yummy:

Thanks much! :hail:

Jerryl
09-12-2006, 11:02 AM
I will have the correct window sticker for an 84 with the help of another member sometime soon. Not sure if this applies to an 85 sticker, but for sure, it is an 84. :tup:

pfredricks
09-12-2006, 11:06 AM
I will have the correct window sticker for an 84 with the help of another member sometime soon. Not sure if this applies to an 85 sticker, but for sure, it is an 84. :tup:
Perfect, 84 is what I'm after! :drool:

Let me know if you need any help. :tup:

84GNGary
09-12-2006, 09:34 PM
I completed the template and e mail it to the guy who sent me the original sticker copy. This way he can compare it to the real thing, then I can make any changes if necessary.

Keller
09-13-2006, 01:03 AM
We can put it on the site once it is done.

Jerryl
09-13-2006, 08:47 AM
I completed the template and e mail it to the guy who sent me the original sticker copy. This way he can compare it to the real thing, then I can make any changes if necessary.
Gary,
I did not realize you had the same handle here. :D
THANKS for your contributions!

kenmosher
09-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Nice guys! It'll be a nice addition to the site!

BTW, Jerryl ... your "Contact Info" doesn't work unless you are a member of tb.com and are logged in. It'd be nice not to have to do that to contact you?

Thanks!

Jerryl
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
BTW, Jerryl ... your "Contact Info" doesn't work unless you are a member of tb.com and are logged in. It'd be nice not to have to do that to contact you? ......
Updated. Thanks for the feedback.

Jerryl
09-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Gary,
Any updates?

84GNGary
09-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Making good progress now. I am getting an actual copy sent to me so the repo will be very accurate.

Jerryl
10-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Making good progress now. I am getting an actual copy sent to me so the repo will be very accurate.
Any updates?

84GNGary
10-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Brandon is helping me, he has the sticker and what I have done so far is due to him. He has been a busy but he said he was going to mail me a full size copy last week. I am just waiting to get it in the mail, then I will have to resize everything. I want to get this done too but I am also busy with personal stuff. It may take me another month to be ready for release.
I have been working on this for over a year now -Good things come to thoses who wait.

BTW - Who do I have to contact to get this put on GNTType's web site?

Jerryl
10-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Brandon is helping me, he has the sticker and what I have done so far is due to him. He has been a busy but he said he was going to mail me a full size copy last week. I am just waiting to get it in the mail, then I will have to resize everything. I want to get this done too but I am also busy with personal stuff. It may take me another month to be ready for release.
I have been working on this for over a year now -Good things come to thoses who wait.

BTW - Who do I have to contact to get this put on GNTType's web site?
Gary,
My appologies for pushing. :whip:

Ken Mosher (who has posted in this thread) can assit in posting.
Take care and thanks for helping out. :clap:

kenmosher
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Actually, talk to Scott Keller ... he has the FTP rights and such (I'm having problems getting to the site ... probably something firewalled on my end).