PDA

View Full Version : Looking for low mile 86/87 GN in MD DE PA NJ VA

wiseasp
10-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking for a 86 or 87 GN with 40K miles or less. I live in northern MD around the PA/DE line. Please email me with any leads. These cars are amazing and I need to get one to have some FUN>>>>>

srt10viper@gmail.com

Thanks,
ROB

sedalia7
10-29-2004, 08:57 PM
I have a nice 87 GN for sale. Although it is higher mileage than you are looking for I thought you may be interested. It is a solid roof with 74,145 miles. The interior is excellent. It has almost all the options available on these cars (ps,pb,concert sound, power seat, etc.). It also has a 49 Turbo, 205 racing cam, Walbro 340 fuel pump, 009 injectors, TH down & exhaust, pillar mount boost guage, console water and oil gauges, 4 core radiator, 160 thermostat, 14" K&N air filter, Turbo saver, motor torque strap, rear seat braces, custom Buick valve covers and MagnaCore Racing plug wires. It runs strong and fast. I raced it twice in Colorado (at high altitude in the summer) and did 13.97 with a rookie RT of 0.857. It does not have any rust but it does need paint and there is a dent in the front fender.

You are absolutely right - these are awesome cars! Also have many spare parts, complete set of the Turbo Buick newsletters, Scanmaster Tuning & Diagnostic tool and TurboLink software which go with the car. I'm located at the Jersey shore near Atlantic City. If you are interested you can email me at BCSMONTANA@AOL.COM.

Grand Nash
11-01-2004, 11:04 AM
How about a restored 86 T-type 79,300 mile car, hardtop, located near Philadelphia. The car has just about a new everything:
http://www.gnttype.org/forums/showthread.php?t=126

wiseasp
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Thanks for all the emails. I bought Bill Anderson Sr.'s car.

ROB