PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Gun Metal Gray Turbo T 48k Original Miles

Epitome
10-30-2004, 08:59 PM
The original owner is a good friend of mine, so the complete history of the car is well known. I bought it from him in 1999 with nearly 39k on it and I have put the other 9k on it over the last five years. The car has NEVER been abused. Except for the first year my friend had the car it has always been garage kept and is in excellent condition. I have done all the basic little mods that should be done to these cars to keep them running well: Hot-wired Walbro 340 Pump, Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, K+N Filter, MAF Pipe, etc. I also have all of the origina; paperwork, including the window sticker. The car is a base Regal with chrome trim...ordered to be a sleeper. It does have the old style traction bars on the back (high tech in 88 lol) and I've never had the heart to unbolt them even though they really don't work. The body and interior are mint, it runs perfect and has always been maintained well. I do all my racing with my GN, so the T was never really pushed or detonated at all. I have original paperwork and window sticker. There is more to know, but if you are interested, please call and I will go over it all with you $11,400 or best offer. http://www.epitomeexclusives.com/_WEB.jpg

Ted Hirsch
845-351-5699

Epitome
11-10-2004, 06:35 PM
Still available.

Moresi
11-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Hi Ted,
Sounds like a great car. Fortunatly I have a GN with 10K mikes on it. It is all original except for GNX wheels and tires. I have lost a couple of center caps and I saw you had an extra set. Is it possible you can part with them?? I have discovered that two dfferent GNX wheels are out there. I believe I have an original set - I think! The senter cap is a 3 in on mine. The later sets were TTA clones at 31/4 inch. If yours are 3 inch and you can sell them too me I would be incredibly thankfull. By the way, I am thinking of sell my car too! ARRRRGGGG. Need money...

Thanks,
Matt Moresi
mmoresi@tampabay.rr.com

smokinttype
11-21-2004, 12:58 AM
I have a friend that might be interested in your car. I am going to inform him tonight and let you know something tomorrow. He might call you tomorrow. He has money in hand ready to go. He works at night for Goodyear and sleeps during the day :bored: so give him a chance to call you. Thanks

Matt

Epitome
11-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Car is still available :)

Epitome
12-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Here is a link to some new pics I took today:

http://www.epitomeexclusives.com/grayt.htm

Epitome
12-08-2004, 10:49 AM
ttt Check out the pics :)