PDA

View Full Version : GM Nascar Ingition Module for GN

Delphi_Mike
11-01-2004, 07:32 PM
For Sale
General Motors Nascar Ignition Module for Buick Grand National (GM PN 25500182). The module has an adjustable spark advance and an adjustable rev limiter (adjustment knobs on unit). It also has the Buick Turbo V6 logo on the side. I sold my '87 GN before having an opportunity to try it out. Since I primarily used the car for long trips and local transportation in the summer, I didn't have any need to make additional modifications. The part has never been used. I received it in trade from an individual who also sold their vehicle before trying it out. I have scanned images of the instructions as well as digital pictures of the module. Unfortunately, this site doesn't allow attachments. If your are serious about purchasing it, please email me and I will reply with the files attached and additional contact info if you want to talk in person. $150 OBO (buyer pays shipping). Serious offers only, please.

Wiring harness and ground strap included. The unit requires input from a dual hall effect crank angle sensor, which was stock on 1987 Buick "G" bodies (Regals).

I am located near Dayton, OH, so pick-up / drop-off is preferred for anyone living nearby.