PDA

View Full Version : What Type of Wax or Polish Does Everyone Prefer?

Vicious6
11-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Just wondering in the sea of new products coming on the market daily, what kind of wax or polishes is everyone using? Personally, the best I have found recently is the fairly new Meguires NXT formula. Goes on easy and off with no problems, not to mentions provides a wonderful gloss. :thumbsup:

87GN_Ponykllr
11-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Just wondering in the sea of new products coming on the market daily, what kind of wax or polishes is everyone using? Personally, the best I have found recently is the fairly new Meguires NXT formula. Goes on easy and off with no problems, not to mentions provides a wonderful gloss. :thumbsup:

I am a Zaino man myself, It is not cheep but works great!

FlyinGN
11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
I used to use Zanio.. Loved it but then tried Eagle one Nano wax. Love it just as much and is a lot cheaper.. Try it..

buickgn38sfi
11-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Personally, I use the "new" liquid Turtle wax. Sometimes you just stick with old school. But I will tell you, DO NOT USE BLACK MAGIC!!! That crap made my car look like I just wiped it down with Crisco! And it did not want to come off!

sykegn
03-12-2005, 02:09 AM
there are plenty of good waxes and paint sealants out there. i prefer a sealant made by the treatment out of chicago. the most important thing though, is to clay the car before doing any polishing or waxing. otherwise you just grind in all the grit stuck to the paint. this is what causes all the swirl marks you see on all those nice black shiny gns.

arthdgls
03-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Eagle One Nano Wax Is Extremely Easy To Use. Cheap And Fills In Minor Scrathes And Swirl Marks Common To Black Cars

FlyinGN
03-27-2005, 10:58 AM
I used to use Zanio but I found that Nano wax is just as good and a lot cheaper.. :)

Frank

GNXDad
03-31-2005, 08:04 PM
I use PS21. Carnuba wax. :thumbsup:

John B
04-06-2005, 10:07 PM
I use a product called Wizards. Available online at Wizardsproducts.com.
They make mist n shine. Put that on with a microfiber cloth and you can use it on your windows, interior, body, tires..whatever you want. They also have a liquid polish that's really great. IMHO