PDA

View Full Version : 1987 WE4 - Looking for value

turbofreek
03-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I am second owner of an '87 WE4 with T-tops. The chassis has well over 125K+ on it, but the engine, trans, and suspension was rebuilt (by me and my father) a few years ago. Modest mods were made in the rebuild. Bored 0.020" over, billet main caps, forged pistons, Comp 212/212 cam, lightly ported and polished stock heads, 42.5 lb injectors, PTE-44 turbo, adjustable FP regulator with hotwired Wilbro pump, ATR cat-back exhaust, orange stripe converter (2800 stall), polygraphite bushings all around (including body mounts), Eibach pro-kit springs with Bilstein shocks, and fresh BFG's. GNX style dash with white-face gages and a 12-disk remote CD changer with MP3. Paint is a good 10-20 footer with no rust. All mods have less than 10,750 miles (It made a round trip to California from Chicago after all mods were complete). I think that's most everything...

I haven't paid attention to the market for a while, but I have someone who is interested in buying it and I want to offer a fair price. Any thoughts?

TIA