PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Turbo T

Grey87T
11-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Grey/Grey interior,Black out trim,Hard top car,2nd owner car(my neighbor bought it new)original 85,500 miles,Car runs strong,trans shifts firm,factory posi,new parts installed within the last month,Hooker cat back,rotors brakes bearings seals,fresh tune up(spring cleaning stuff)new TCC and filter kit,boost,oil press and temp gauges in A pillar and console pod,Kirban adj. reg,boost line,oil pan and rear mail seal replaced,new headliner,340 Walbro pump with hot wire and ground kits,drivers side header crack repaired,new windshield,tires are about 85% I just recieved a chip from Eric Marshall of Turbo Tweak burnt for me and havent installed yet because I had him burn it for 50lb injectors which I havent purchased yet.+more Im forgetting right now,I have window sticker,bill of sale,Buick buyers guide,owners manual,and some other misc,stuff.Things it needs are Paint ,it has 75 % original paint on it,only the top surfaces were repainted,and they did a crap job,car was never hit ever.Only has minor dings,and only a little surface rust on bottom of rear quarter which is not even close of going though.Solid straight car.It also needs the rear seat top redone,the sun has done a good job on it,the guy that did the headliner said he could do it for $200. Also has the wrong heater core installed.The only reason I am considering selling is because I have found another car I want to buy,so if that car sells and I still have the T, I will keep it and finish it. I want what I have into it which is $4500 at this point. e-mail or call 484 390 3164 I will try and post a pic tomorrow.Car is located in Pa. about 45 minutes from Philadelphia

Grey87T
11-21-2004, 06:43 PM
TTT Heres a pic Never mind I cant get it to work :banghead: :banghead: