PDA

View Full Version : Closest GN onwer?

383mazda
04-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Hello,

I've got an '86 T-Type motor swap project that needs to be put back together, and I'd like another car to look at to know which bolts and brakets go where.
I live in North Texas, Inbetween Gainesville and Decatur.
The car is probably 2 - 3 hours from running, the motor is in the car and bolted to the tranny, I just need help hooking up all the electrical stuff, intake, fuel, AC, ect. (And I'd like to finish and not have extra bolts left over... :duh:) So if you've got a stock (or mildly moded) car and you live close, please give me a call!

What will you get out of this deal other than the saticifaction of knowing you helped another turbo Regal get on the streets to hunt mustangs??? We (my dad and I ) have a DynoJet Chassis Dyno at the house... we'll probably be able to work something out :thumbsup:
Please e-mail me at "DrummerNut@aol.com" or get a hold of us through DynoTex.net

dog48
04-22-2007, 12:03 AM
if you want to drive up to the badlands [oklahoma city] you can look at my car but that may be to far

AT7WE2
04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
try looking around on www.lspbc.org

there is a link you can follow to join our club's email list. if you're not already a member, you can join the list and post up whatever problems or questions you have. most of the members are in or near the DFW area.

the link is in tiny red letters on the left side of the second page (black background).

HTH. :tup:

PaCemkr86
04-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Are you near Foth Worth?

NOTACARLO
04-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I've been out to work on this car. Nice T. The problem now seems to be injection. We got everything else back together.

The injectors were not firing at all. Cam sensor is set correctly. As far as we can tell the crank sensor is ok.

Bill tapped on the injectors per someones advice and things started firing off. Now it's like it's running on 4 or 5 cylinders. (injectors sat for 7 months)

It's a small hike from Dallas, but I think I will be getting out there again pretty soon.

Also swapped ecm's and still no start. Spray fuel in the TB and it fires up and runs well...for a couple of seconds.

PaCemkr86
04-23-2007, 07:26 PM
did you get a noid light and see if its the wiring or the injectors them selves ?

NOTACARLO
04-23-2007, 07:45 PM
He he, you said noid.

No I did not test the harness. That was at the end of our session. I will relay the info. Bill called me today to see where we were.

Injector harness was tight.