are there any TN gn owners out there who likes to chat? :winkgrin:

DaveT
04-21-2007, 12:06 AM
are there any TN gn owners out there who likes to chat? :winkgrin:
I'm in Arkansas so I'm not too far off :popcorn:

BlackLightning
04-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi Dave,

I'm an Arkie also...where you located? I'm 'bout 100 miles up river from Little Rock.

Ever go to Centerville strip?

Jerry

DaveT
04-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi Dave,

I'm an Arkie also...where you located? I'm 'bout 100 miles up river from Little Rock.

Ever go to Centerville strip?

Jerry
I just moved to Russellville haven't gotten a chance to take her to the track yet just got done messing with the rear end and giving her a bath. Now I need to order some tires the ones now are down to the belts(the rest of em are left all over northern california :brows: . So where exactly are you im new here so don't really know where 100 miles up river from LR is.

BlackLightning
04-21-2007, 07:19 PM
I just moved to Russellville haven't gotten a chance to take her to the track yet just got done messing with the rear end and giving her a bath. Now I need to order some tires the ones now are down to the belts(the rest of em are left all over northern california :brows: . So where exactly are you im new here so don't really know where 100 miles up river from LR is.

Clarksville, 25 miles further up (north) I-40. Where in no. Cal, I lived in Sunnyvale, and San Jose years ago....I'm an old coot.

Jerry

DaveT
04-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Clarksville, 25 miles further up (north) I-40. Where in no. Cal, I lived in Sunnyvale, and San Jose years ago....I'm an old coot.

Jerry
I lived all over nor cal, I was born in Oakland lived in Oakley and Livermore for a while. I just moved from Brentwood. We should get together go tag team the competition around here :mgun: Any time ya wanna meet up I can give ya my number :pat:

proregal
04-23-2007, 02:40 PM
what about any east TN guys?