PDA

View Full Version : i think this is a must have for any turbo buick owner

PaCemkr86
06-14-2007, 11:14 PM
http://www.tomsttype.com/html/diagnostic_ebooks.html

just got mine today.. and this has ever thing you need know about your 86-87 turbo Buick

with electrical and troubleshooting..

Ts86ttype
06-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Phil.
Thanks for the thumbs up on the book! My problem now, as Ken and Keller reminded me is of is copyright factors in my little book. I'm working on it and I'm waiting on info from GM if I have stepped on their toes! I really just wanted a CD book that would help fellow turbo buick owners to work on their cars and get the satisfaction of fixing them on their own. Thanks Tom

turbofish38
06-15-2007, 04:04 PM
What? You guys dont have that stuff memorized? Great idea. So are you selling it in the mean time? I'd order one but the funds are low this month. :nope:

PaCemkr86
07-06-2007, 07:56 PM
any updates on this??

kna4977
07-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Very nice, hope the copyright situation works out

tta299
07-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Sent an Email hope they are still forsale

Ts86ttype
07-08-2007, 12:38 AM
We sent a letter to GM and they opened then sealed back up and put on it return to sender. So we sent a second letter to GM and thats been over three weeks now and nothing! I guess they are too involved with other issues in GM to answer us. We said what the hell, lets sell to the gn owners and if they tell us to stop then we stop. If you would like one just go to my web site www.tomsttype.com and place an order. Thanks for asking Phil.

bucksters
07-08-2007, 08:06 PM
thanks, looking into the info on the gns in a mustang

turbofish38
07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
We sent a letter to GM and they opened then sealed back up and put on it return to sender. So we sent a second letter to GM and thats been over three weeks now and nothing! I guess they are too involved with other issues in GM to answer us.

I get the same crap all of the time. A return to sender is the same as "we dont give damn" in my books too.Now if I could only get them to acknowledge my e-mails I'd have it made. There is a process for the license procedure but they want money and you have to go through a 3rd party to buy it. I haven't heard any horror stories on trademark infringement in a long time so you are probally safe.

Ts86ttype
07-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Eric; Thanks for the reply. So far we have only sold 7 or 8 cd's but I just wanted to put out a helpfull drivability cd that would help TR owners to fix there cars and not cost them alot money. Hopefully everything will be ok and ther still avaliable at my web site www.tomsttype.com and my wife has put some on Ebay. Their is so much great info at this site that with the cd and the help here, TR owners should be in fat city as far as getting there cars running!

PaCemkr86
07-11-2007, 09:02 PM
a link to the ones on ebay would be nice

Ts86ttype
07-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Phil; Here's the Ebay site http://tinyurl.com/34dayr We don't do them all the time, but their always on my website.