PDA

View Full Version : Posi ???

T-Type85David
07-01-2007, 03:01 AM
DOes my 85 t-type come with a posi ?? if not what should i go with ? SPOOL?? mini spool??

Keller
07-01-2007, 03:11 AM
It was an option. Look for code G80 on your trunk sticker.

http://www.gnttype.org/numbers/rpo.html

If you need one, go with a posi not a spool. Spools are not for the street.

monzaz
07-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Well dude, I do not know if your aloud to sell here because i do not see classified section...BUT I just got in about 20 moroso super duty 28 spline(same as stock GN and all 1989 and older 8.5 10 bolt rears) They are EATON upgraded units with 800 pound clutch preload springs hardened race design spider gears, heavy duty steel clutches and heavy duty designed case. Made for severe duty.

Moroso part number 83030 good price 379.00

If I was not suppose to do this please let me know i will not anymore...just trying to help him and all of you with good strong stuff.

I have pictures of the units if you would like some shots email me and i will send the info and pictures.

Quick check on if you need posi or have one in need of replacement. DO A BURN OUT and look in the rear view mirror for 2 tire tracks...lol. Or check the build sheet which is less fun. lol

T-Type85David
07-02-2007, 05:13 PM
burn out i know but when i say i have goodyear gt tires and yoko gt's in the rear i mean, they are the tires my brother put on back in 92. Dry rotted but still drive around the block, i didn't trust the tires nor the age of the car. Was parked in 95 and left alone up until 06-07. Not bad, he has 2 motors, 2 turbos and extra parts, What sucks is i was about to move the car to my new house and someon stole my lawn/garden tools weed wacker, chainsaw etc. I hate people the steal, 2 many times they wanted the t-type. They should have a thread about storys of that kinda stuff. I live in san antonio so poeple want this car bad!!!! hmmm i'll put one up

PaCemkr86
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
nice price on the posi units Jim :cooldance

Keller
07-02-2007, 07:50 PM
i do not see classified section
There are a bunch of them. Look down the page from the front of the Forums. Look under Turbo TRader.

monzaz
07-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Man, You know when I first found you guys I saved it to favorites ...BUT it was only in that technical section. I never when back to the first page of the whole forum... :duh: BOY I feel real stupid right now. Very sorry. Jim :nope:

Thanks a bunch.