PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Hayden

blownbuick
07-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Has anybody had any contact with him in recent years? He lived in IL and did some work on our stock headers.

Please PM or email me contact info if you know his whereabouts.

Thanks,
JT

Keller
07-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Haven't seen or talked to him in a few years. He's sold his GN, and got into remote control planes and ultralight aircraft. He lives not terribly far from me.

blownbuick
07-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks, Scott. A site member was kind enough to contact him for me. It sounds like he's totally out of the Turbo Regal hobby.

JT

James West
07-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Has anybody had any contact with him in recent years? He lived in IL and did some work on our stock headers.

Please PM or email me contact info if you know his whereabouts.

Thanks,
JT

If you are looking for a pair of stock 1986-1987 GN/T-Type headers repaired and ported by Dwight Hayden, I have a spare pair that he repaired, internally ported and port matched the primary inlets to match Champion iron cylinder heads. They are still in the box and have never been installed on an engine after they were repaired. I was going to build a spare street/strip engine for my GN and use these headers but have changed my mind and have began to sell off all the spare parts that I aquired for the spare engine.

I will sell them along with a spare cross over pipe. The pair that is currently on my GN now that he repaired and ported back in 1996 have never re-cracked and seal up to the heads perfectly. PM me if you interested in buying them.