PDA

View Full Version : 16" WELD RIMS W/ TIRES NITTO RADIAL HP 245/50

87we41087
12-11-2004, 03:20 PM
IF YOU WOULD LIKE PICTURES E-MAIL ME AT Tdigs@hotmail.com
These are a set of 4 weld 16" aluminum rims. Finish is polished aluminum that the pictures do not do much justice for. There are two separate 5 lug patterns. I’m not sure exactly what they will fit but them came off of my 87 Buick Grand National. I measured the distance from the center of a hole of one pattern to the center of the next hole in that same pattern and for one of them i got 2 13/16" and for the other i got 2 5/8". Backspacing is 4 and 9/16". The rims are in excellent shape with no scratches, nicks, dings, dents, cracks, or scuffs in them except for on the threaded center cap which is taken on and off with a steel hex key.(included in auction). The tires are Nitto Radial HP 245/50 R16. NT-250 STEEL. I would say they have about 50-60% wear on them and some slight dry rotting around the outside outer lip which i tried to show in the pictures. Tires all hold air very well and have no leaks, holes, flat spots or patches. These are the nicest design of weld rim i have seen and haven’t been able to find them anywhere else. I paid $1,200 for the rims alone new. I would prefer local pickup over shipping due to the oversize packaging fees that go along with it. If you would like them shipped it can be arranged at the buyers cost UPS ground. Shipping is ESTIMATED at around $90-100 depending on your location. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Tdigs@hotmail.com or call my cell phone at 516-356-6238. Ask for tyler. Thank you and good luck. BIN-700.