PDA

View Full Version : Need a part for my 84Ttype

RiverRat
08-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new to this site and need your help in locating a "Exhaust Pipe to Turbo Adapter" for a 84 Ttype. This is the part that seals the connection between the exhaust pipe and the turbo inlet opening. Mine has broken in three pices and the engine is running very rough. I have checked with the Buick dealers, Part shops and no one has one of this. Please let me know if you have one or you know where I can buy one from.

Thanks,
Emil

Keller
08-23-2007, 02:11 AM
This is the part that seals the connection between the exhaust pipe and the turbo inlet opening.
Turbo inlet, or turbo outlet. I believe it would be the later, no?

If so, that may be available in the aftermarket as well. Is the stick piece a combination of a steel ring and a lead doughnut?

pfredricks
08-23-2007, 01:58 PM
I <snip> need <snip> an "Exhaust Pipe to Turbo Adapter" for a 84 Ttype.
Postons might have what you need:

http://www.postonbuick.com/eshop/10Browse.asp

Under "Turbo Buicks: Turbo Charger Parts and Gaskets"

Turbo Inlet Pipe Flange 1984-1985. 3 bolt. Stainless Steel.

Product Code: PE052604

Under "Turbo Buicks: Downpipes"

Downpipe Gasket, 1984-1987 Turbo Regals This is the gasket that goes between the stock downpipe and the turbo. Not one used with our high performance downpipes.

Product Code: M31262500

Try that. :thumbsup:

RiverRat
08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
:deadhorse Postons might have what you need:

http://www.postonbuick.com/eshop/10Browse.asp

Under "Turbo Buicks: Turbo Charger Parts and Gaskets"

Turbo Inlet Pipe Flange 1984-1985. 3 bolt. Stainless Steel.

Product Code: PE052604

Under "Turbo Buicks: Downpipes"

Downpipe Gasket, 1984-1987 Turbo Regals This is the gasket that goes between the stock downpipe and the turbo. Not one used with our high performance downpipes.

Product Code: M31262500

Try that. :thumbsup:

Hey thank you guys,

Poston has the part I am looking for. The price is a bit hight ($49), but I got to have it.

Thanks again,
Emil