View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 08:36 PM

zman1969 is on a distinguished road
Default 87 Gold T-Type F/S DFW 45k orig mi

I am helping a good friend sell his car , it is a 87 T-Type hardtop with 45,1xx miles on it. I will tell you what I know about it: It is gold in color paint looks to be totally original and in excellent shape as this was totally garage kept no dings or chips no dents no rust -ever.Blackout Trim Package (Grille, mouldings, etc.) It has 16" GNX wheels I believe or same as a Pontiac GTA of same vintage tires are older and I would recommend replacement due to their age they do have 1/3-1/2 life left- my guess , but I would replace them.The inter cooler has been upgraded with a dutweiller big neck and it does have a set of headers on it-brand unknown.I have approx 20 pictures that I can email when you want to take a look.It also has a after market anti theft system installed to protect it.It does have a factory digital dash and performance sound system that is oem.The interior is really nice with bucket seats that have had a towel on them as long as my friend has owned this - possibly longer.The carpet and headliner are in good shape.This car, other than tires, really needs nothing but a new home and a unfortunate situation is forcing the sale. please e-mail me for more information and pictures the asking price is 17,000$ and is somewhat negotiable but dont insult him ,serious inquires only please , car is located in Dallas Tx area and could be driven home with new tires of course . rwhoag1969@verizon.net , thanks for looking

Last edited by zman1969; 10-09-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: adding to description