Mike is the proud ownder of this original rust free Florida car. Mike bought the car from a gentleman in Kansas City that bought it from the original Florida owner. To date it has not seen Missouri winter conditions
Mike repainted the car with 5 coats of black and clear with absolute show quality results. As you can see from the pictures, it is truly a beautiful piece!
The interior has been gone through with new seat covers, headliner, console and visors to continue the flawless restoration. The car also has a truck kit in it.
Even though it is a show quality car, Mike isn't afraid to "smoke 'em up", as you can see in the pictures. The car is a nice execution of the basic Recipe items. Mike uses the car as a very enjoyable daily driver.
- Stock block, heads, cam, intake
- Red's XP fuel pump
- Casper's hotwire kit
- Kirban Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Rail mounted fuel pressure guage
- Cotton's Performance Engine Tie Down
- Thrasher 92 Steet Chip
- Internal boost controller
- 9" K&N Air Filter
- Chrome solid MAF pipe
- Chrome up pipe
- Chrome turbo shield
- Scratch built 3" Stainless Steel 3" "Single Shot" exhaust with Ultra Flow Muffler
- Cragar Street Star Wheels 15x8 rear and 15x7 front
- Totally restored
- Trunk kit
- ANS Knock Gauge
- VDO EGT, Boost, Oil Pressure and Water Temp Gauges
CLICK HERE FOR PAST FEATURED CARS!